LOST ALASKAN PARK RULES
General Park Rules
- Check in time is 12:30, unless office staff is notified otherwise.
- Check out time is 12:00 on the day of your departure. If you have plans or something comes up and you will be out a little late, please contact the office and they will be glad to work with you.
- The speed limit in the park is 5 Miles an hour
- No Parking or driving on the grass
- No open Flames or Fires. gas or charcoal grills are allowed as long as they are being watched.
- Please do not park in a vacant RV site unless you have permission from the office.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 am
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Confirmed daily and weekly reservations must be cancelled with in 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid being charged the amount of your visit. (if an emergency arises while you are traveling or medical issues arise please contact office and notify them ASAP and we will work with you)
- Confirmed Monthly reservations must be cancelled with in a week from arrival to avoid a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Refunds are not given once you arrive and pay for your visit. (if an emergency arises such as a medical reason, please talk to the office and they will work with you)
- Pets MUST be on a leash and under control of the owner at all times. You may take your pet off the leash at the Paw-Paw Park only.
- You MUST promptly pick up after your pet, this includes the Paw-Paw park as well. If you do not have dog waste bags, you may purchase them in the office. We also have a dog waste bag dispenser by the Paw- Paw Park for emergencies.
- Pets may never be left unattended outside or create a noise disturbance.
- We will give written warnings if these rules are violated. After three written warnings, your pet will no longer be allowed on the premises.
- Please accompany your children to the play ground. Please do not allow your child to throw rocks on the playground equipment or out of the playground area.
- Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied to the pool.
- Children under 16 years of age must me accompanied in the shower facilities.
- You will be given your WiFi “Voucher” in the office at the time of check-in.
- You may NOT use repeaters with the park internet. If a unit is found on the system it will be blocked from the WiFi system WITHOUT notice.. Please note, in doing so, it could cause issues for the entire system. Streaming devices (i.e. Apple TV, Google TV, Roku are allowed but guest must request them to be authorized on the system.
- The Lost Alaskan WiFi system is closely monitored to optimize the system for all its guests. Lost Alaskan has the right to disconnect, reject, or block any devices(s) using the WiFi system without notice.
Lost Alaskan RV Park prides it self on having the safest, cleanest environment possible for our guests. We hope you enjoy your stay!